Italian sophistication: Milan and the lakes nearby
North of Milan where the Alps are part of the landscape and you can barely distinguish the Italian and Swiss territory, Lake Como and Lake Maggiore are an unbeatable pair for anyone who loves elegance, tranquility and beauty. Some miles towards the south you find Milan, a cosmopolitan and sophisticated city. Matching all these destinations is the guarantee of an unforgettable trip!
THE ITALIAN LAKES: CHARM AND ELEGANCE ON EACH CORNER
Lake Maggiore and Lake Como are pure charm.Large villas in belle époque style, gardens that are true masterpieces, colorful buildings and flowers on the balconies build a picturesque panorama.
Besides, the water with many shades of blue (often crystalline!), the islands on the lakes, the surrounding woods and the mountains as frame prove that Nature has been generous. Adding some of Italy mixed with Switzerland and you will feel yourself in an elegant epic movie!
MILAN IS PURE CHARM
Italian fashion capital and one of the most amazing cities of Europe, Milan is where history, culture, fashion and design make a harmonic combination. Milan will snatch you from the outstanding Duomo to Da Vinci’s Last Supper, strolling in the Fashion Quadrangle among restaurants and caffès – not to mention the bars for a charming aperitif in the late afternoon.
Do you feel like getting to know these places? See here a sample of a tailor-made trip we can organize specially for you in Milan and in the Italian Lakes.
That’s how our guests feel
Costantin & Trajano Families
Finding Cieli di Toscana was like finding The Genie of the Magic Lamp, and having all of our wishes fulfilled.
- Accommodation at the best 5-star hotels in Milan or at the lakes, with a peaceful and beautiful landscape view.
- Tailor-made travel itinerary with tips and suggestions of the best you can have in the top cities of the region: Milan, Bellagio, Varenna, Tremezzo, Stresa, Como, Cernobbio and others.
- Private boat tour on the lakes: Imagine cruising along Lake Como or Lake Maggiore on a private boat to have an experience even more exclusive? We can organize it for you!
- Flying in a helicopter over the lakes: you will be able to enjoy the beauty of the region in a unique manner.
- Romantic picnic: the Italian lakes are pure romance. They are perfect spots for a picnic on a special trip for two. If it has landscapes as the lakes, the gardens of a villa or a luxury hotel, it will certainly be unforgettable!
- Experiences in Michelin-starred restaurants: Milan is full of starred restaurants where you can taste the best of Italian gastronomy.
- Guided tours in the main cities of the region: you will get to know each place with specialized tour guides who will help you to explore Milan and the region of the lakes with all the details of history, art, gastronomy, culture, landscapes and even more
- Transportation in private luxurious cars, with a driver available during the whole tour arranged for each day. So, you will be able to go sightseeing with total tranquility and comfort.
- Rental convertible cars: If you are one of those who loves driving on the road, you can make the routes through the lakes, taking advantage of the stunning lanscape after every curve.
Principe di Savoia
With its beautiful neoclassical façade, this is one of Milan’s most charming hotels. Elegantly decorated, the hotel rooftop offers a spa and beauty center, heated pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and gym. The hotel bar is charming all on its own, as is the restaurant, where, depending on the weather, you might eat outside in a beautiful garden area.
Villa e Palazzo Aminta
Located on the shores of Lake Maggiore, this Belle Epoque gem exudes the elegance and romanticism of that era and offers one of the most beautiful landscapes on the lake, with direct views of Isola Bella. Waking up to this setting on a beautiful sunny day is an inspiring and unforgettable experience.